A short yoga retreat focusing on relaxation and outdoors. Balthali lies just beyond the Panauti and Khopasi. It is 40km southeast from Kathmandu Valley, a culturally rich and naturally beautiful location. This place offers Easy but nice hiking trails with amazing scenery. Getting to know the locale and their culture and traditions. This beautiful town offers a perfect ambience for any sort of yoga and meditation.
The highlights of this trip would be gentle hiking through green pine forests, crossing suspension bridge with a fine-looking field. You thoroughly enjoy the serene views and quiet nature. Walking through the village would be another wonderful moment. Moreover, Yoga and Meditation here will certainly serve up an unforgettable experience! You will revitalize and rejuvenate yourself through blissful and mindful yoga with an amazing and experienced yoga Master. Refreshment with natural beauty, rhythmic sound of birds preciously makes your moments remarkable and memorable. The absolute view of village, landscapes, panoramic mountains range can’t be ignored from this place. Come and experience this quick getaway. We ensure that you will return with a balance of the Body, Mind, and Soul.
Day 01: Kathmandu-Balthali
You will be picked up from your hotel at your time. Normally, we suggest you be prepared to leave after your breakfast. Then, we drive to Khopasi which takes around 1.5 hours from Kathmandu. After that, you will start to have a gentle hiking enjoying the view of forests, village, landscapes and surroundings. After approximately 1 hour walking, we will be at our destination. Check in hotel and have a rest.
Around 4pm, we will start the evening with our outdoor Yoga session. We start with a soft exercise with stretching our body. Then proceed to Main Yoga session. In this session, you will have theoretical and practical knowledge of Yoga and Meditation. It is more effective and worth to hold the session in this perfect location. In the midst of nature, you will have a wonderful, peaceful moment. Around 7pm, we finish our class and get ready for dinner at 8pm. Overnight at Resort inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 02: Yoga Session, Village and Cultural Tour and soft hiking around Balthali Village.
You will be awakened by the early morning melodious sounding birds. You totally immerse yourself within the nature. After waking up, you will be warmly welcomed by the stunning sunrise view. Then we proceed to our first Yoga session of the day. It will continue until breakfast around 7.30am. After this, we will enjoy a hike towards a joint river where you will see a water mill and Ladkeshwor Temple situated inside the cave. We'll walk forward to Nepane Village (Typical Tamang Village) and after exploring the lifestyle of a typical Tamang community, move down to Ladku river and then back to the resort. Lunch will be at the resort and then there is time to stroll around the resort. After finishing our all day tour, we will sit for an Evening Yoga session. After Yoga session, you will have dinner and go to bed. Overnight at Resort inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 03: Balthali-Kathmandu
Today, you will wake up early morning with the sunrise. Enjoy the view of the panoramic mountain range, seeing terrace fields and the village coming to life. Then, our comprehensive Yoga session will be held. You thoroughly refresh and rejuvenate yourself with this yoga session. We ensure that you this yoga class definitely help you to change yourself and focus on You. After breakfast, we get ready to return back to Kathmandu. You will find yourself walking down, crossing a suspension bridge and walking through the village. Around lunch, we arrive back in Kathmandu. We will say our goodbyes and hope we gave you an experience you will always cherish.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding what may or may not be included in the tour
What Is Included
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Transportations as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as outlined in the itinerary
- Activities as shown in the itinerary, note this may vary from day to day
- All related trekking permits and fees
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Comprehensive first aid kit
- 13% VAT
What Is Excluded
- First night meal in Kathmandu
- International airfare, airport taxes, visa fees, passport costs,
insurance premiums of any kind and excess baggage charges
- Personal Travel Insurance - Please ensure you have adequate coverage for your trip. Recommended coverage for visitors to Nepal includes medical, emergency evacuation and personal belongings.
- Personal clothing and footwear such as down jackets, waterproofs, hat, gloves, hiking boots, swimwear, towel, toiletries
- Personal equipment, for example, sunglasses, rucksack, day backpack, torch, water bottle, sleeping bag and mat
- Personal medical supplies and vaccinations
- Luggage porters
- Personal expenses such as phone bills, room service charges, porterage,
bar bills (meals exclude bottle and alcohol drinks), laundry, tips to
guides, porters, and drivers.
- Expenses incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason
- Optional tours, excursions, and activities.
- Any item not detailed in the “What Is Included”