Duration: 9 days
Highest Elevation: 3,500m
The Mardi Himal trek is a beautiful hidden treasure found just east of the famous Annapurna Base Camp trek. While still in the Annapurna Region, this trek is "off the beaten path" and a great way to enjoy the impeccable beauty of Nepal. This trek is still undiscovered to many and as a result, you will be able to avoid some of the crowds found on some of the other trails.
This trek will take you through lush green forests, viewpoints, rocky hills, and base camps. It is a great option for those wanting to avoid the crowds, yet have an immersive experience with stunning views throughout.
Day 01: Arrival Day in Kathmandu.
Upon Arrival in Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you will be warmly greeted and welcomed by our BMS Representative and brought to your hotel. Overnight at hotel inclusive of breakfast and dinner.
Day 2: Kathmandu-Pokhara
After having morning breakfast in the hotel, you will have a pre-trip briefing about touring in Nepal. Once you wrap your breakfast and briefing, you embark on your journey to Pokhara around 8 am. Traveling time would be approximately 6-7 hours with the view of rocky hills, amazing landscapes through the bank of Trishul River (White River Rafting destination). Check-in Pokhara hotel inclusive of bed and breakfast.
Day 3: Drive to Phedi and start hike to Deurali. 4-5 hours walking.
After breakfast with the view of Annapurna Himalayan Range, you will drive to Phedi around 20 minutes and start hiking. Your uphill hike starts from Phedi. It will be approximately 4-5 hours uphill hike to Deurali with a panoramic view of Annapurna Range and the beautiful and famous Dhampus village. Overnight stay at Guest House inclusive breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Day 4: Deurali - Low Camp (Approx: 3000m)
This day starts with the beautiful view of Annapurna Himalayas with a delicious mountain breakfast. After breakfast, you start you trekking. You will be uphill walking through thick and lush green forest via a place called forest camp and rest camp to Low Camp. Overnight stay at Guest House inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 5: Low Camp - High Camp (Approx: 3500m)
You will be highly awarded with a stunning sunrise view and close view of mountains the second day in the mountain as well. Enjoy with your warm breakfast facing the mountain's scenery and start your trek for the next destination. This day you will walk uphill almost 3-4 hours via Badal Danda to your destination High Camp. Overnight at Guest House inclusive of Breafast, Lunch & Dinner. .,,
Day 6: Base Camp: first view point, upper view point and finally base camp. 3 hours hike to base camp and spend one hours in Base Camp and hike to down to Sidding. 7 hours in total
Get up early morning and we will be headed to Base Camp and dreams come true when you reach on the top. Spend some hours there to see the all Annapurna Range including Fishtail, Annapurna 1, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli and Annapurna Base Camp. This is the perfect place to view Fishtail and also Mardi Himal. After having a very powerful moment, taking time to absorb it all, you will hike down and trek to Sidding. Overnight at Guest House inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 7: Sidding to Lwang: 5 hours hike down. Home stay in Lwang (Optional: Can be hike down and directly come to pokhara by jeep)
Today is an easy day for you. We will hike down to Lwang and catch to Jeep for our drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel inclusive of bed and breakfast.
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu around 6-7 hours driving with private car/van. After checking into the hotel. we offer a farewell dinner tonight at an authentic Nepali restaurant having a live cultural program. Overnight at hotel inclusive of bed and breakfast
Day 9: Departure
Today we will transport you from your hotel to the airport for your onward destination or return home. We hope you had an incredible time with us at BMS Adventures and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Farewell!!
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding what may or may not be included in the tour
What Is Included
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Transportations as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as outlined in the itinerary
- Activities as shown in the itinerary, note this may vary from day to day
- All related trekking permits and fees
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Comprehensive first aid kit
- 13% VAT
What Is Excluded
- First night meal in Kathmandu
- International airfare, airport taxes, visa fees, passport costs,
insurance premiums of any kind and excess baggage charges
- Personal Travel Insurance - Please ensure you have adequate coverage for your trip. Recommended coverage for visitors to Nepal includes medical, emergency evacuation and personal belongings.
- Personal clothing and footwear such as down jackets, waterproofs, hat, gloves, hiking boots, swimwear, towel, toiletries
- Personal equipment, for example, sunglasses, rucksack, day backpack, torch, water bottle, sleeping bag and mat
- Personal medical supplies and vaccinations
- Luggage porters
- Personal expenses such as phone bills, room service charges, porterage,
bar bills (meals exclude bottle and alcohol drinks), laundry, tips to
guides, porters, and drivers.
- Expenses incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason
- Optional tours, excursions, and activities.
- Any item not detailed in the “What Is Included”